The Downsizing Generation is the most exciting generation with the most flexibility in lifestyle options ever! When you buy and list your home with Gordon Laroussini at RE/MAX Commonwealth, you receive access to a network of professionals who make Downsizing the Home™ much easier.
55+ Living Here We Come
When done correctly, “Downsizing” is a smart life experience. My network members will guide you through the right steps to find your simpler future home and liquidate the stuff, and the large house you no longer need.
- Practical Homes with downstairs primary bedroom
- Luxury Condos
- 55+ Active Adult communities with amenities
- Independent/Assisted Living Communities
My network members can coordinate everything to sell and liquidate:
- Repurpose, Sell or Dispose
- Pack, Move and Place
- Prep, Repair, Paint
- And then, I Sell the House
As a Senior Real Estate Specialist, I am ready to help you make the best of it. It’s not just about real estate anymore.
Let’s talk about:
- Where to start
- What to keep
- Where are some great places to live and where are the new communities
- Do I qualify for a HEMC Mortgage to buy a home
- What is the best way to move
- What should be updated before I sell
- Who can I talk to about these things
Our Network Includes
You will have access to companies who are experienced in later life moves, including sorting, packing, decluttering, selling, auctions & online auctions, donating, unpacking, and floor planning in your new home or community.
Estate Trusts Real Estate Liquidation
From a full estate to an empty house, then selling the house, we work within the needs of the executor/trustee/attorney to walk thru the steps. Our paper trail will satisfy your county Commissioner of Accounts.
Elder Law Attorneys
Elder Law attorneys specialize in guarding and protecting assets, senior’s rights, wills, trusts, VA benefits, and creating an updated Virginia Power of Attorney.
The Downsizing Generation is the most powerful in history and making the best of a simpler lifestyle is an important step.